Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!

 I have been celebrating my birthday all week!!  A few of my friends had a little get together on Sunday.  We had GREAT food, pulled pork (Cathy my son ate all my leftovers...that's saying something cuz he DOES NOT eat leftovers!!),  cole slaw, baked beans (Sam - those were delicious!!), chips, pound cake, cookies, eclair cake (Debbie great as always!!) Anyway, it was all soooo good.  Thank you girls for all you did for me.  :-) I appreciate it!!  Yall are the greatest!!  

So over the next few days, I will post my gifts, cards, etc that I got.
 
This is a framed art made by my good friend, Lorrie Reid.  Didn't she do a super job!!  I just love that little guy!!!  Thanks Lorrie!!  Here's another picture...they either came out too light or too dark. 


Tomorrow I will post the uber super nice rag purse that Sam made for me!!!

No comments: