Sunday, September 19, 2010


One of my hostess groups made this cute little box.  We made this little box using the top note die on the front and back.  It was very easy to make.  


You cut out 2 piece of crumb cake using the top note die.  Then you just stamp leaves using cajun craze, old olive and chocolate chip ink pads.  I also used the pumpkin and leave from the sizzix dies.  I stamped on the leaves to give them a textured look.




Here is a side view of the box.  
















This is the inside view of the box.  It is a half of a piece of crumb cake cardstock.  So it's 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 1" all the way around then turn it on the 8 1/2 side and score it at 3 3/4 and 4 3/4.  Cut for the tabs and glue together.  Let me see if I can get a picture of the way I cut and scored it.  
Hope you can read the dimensions and  writing on this.  If I get a close up pic you can't see the whole box.  I scored 1" all around (red lines) and 3 3/4 and  4 3/4 where the green lines are. Can you see where the cut lines are?  Hope you can see this and understand it.  Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Chanda said...

So cute!!! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

AnnMarie said...

Very cute! Look forward to following along from VA! :)