Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Me with my Downline in Baltimore

This past weekend was the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Baltimore, MD.  What a fun time that we had.  Almost all my downline got to go.  I was only missing 2 people.  Wish they could of been there!!  We had a GREAT time.  Lots of nice projects, great swaps, plenty of stamping, and of course my great down line that went....could not have asked for a better weekend.

We went to Inner Harbor to eat on Friday night, and after Regionals we all went to Hobby Lobby on Saturday then we ate at TGIFriday's and that was good.  Sunday on our way back we decided to go by Charm City Cakes (you know, Ace of Cakes from Food Network).  Here I am in front of the store. 

Afterwards we left to come back to Chesapeake, but we could not drive by Woodbridge without stopping by Ikea.  We made a stop there for about 2 hours bought plenty and then ate at Smokey Bones and headed home.  We really had a great fun girl weekend!!

No comments: