Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Trifold Card

This is the front of the birthday tri-fold card that I made.  I used the same pattern that I had in my vintage rose tri-fold card and made it into a FUN birthday card.  I do not have a pattern for this, well I do but I gave a class on it and my customers paid for the class and it is not fair to give the pattern for free after my customers have paid.  I am trying to make a tutorial to sell, but being that I am not computer savvy, I don't know if that will happen.  I will post an update if I do get one made.



This is the inside of the Tri-fold Card.  I just love Tess!!  I made a different Birthday card using these same colors and Tess on this card.  This was just a sample showing the versatility of the Tri-fold Card that I made.  Tomorrow I post another one that I made. 


No comments: