Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nature Walk Class

I am having a Nature Walk Pre-Purchase Class this weekend, April 23, and these are the cards that we are making.  Most of them were cased in one way or another.  I will take pictures of them individually after the class.

My husband was home this past week and I have not had time to prepare for the class, so I am off to cut cardstock and get ready.  I should be getting the stamp sets in today.  

I am also having a stamp a stack and I will post those pictures probably next week.  At least now I have something to take pictures of.  Lately I've been doing other things (non-stamping), so I have no new pictures to post.  Hope to do better with my postings now that we've done yard work (which really is a weekly thing) and have gotten the pool ready for the summer.  We left it open all year this time, but with the pollen and all the trees blooming we are getting a lot of junk in the pool.  We don't usually open it this early, but we took advantage of the warm weather this week. 

No comments: