Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Smash book

I received a smash book for my birthday several months ago.  I love the idea of it.  Very much like the way I use to scrap book back in the day.  You know where you put eveything in it.  Ticket stubs, dried flowers, some pictures, invitations, etc, etc.

Well I loved the one I got, but it was NOT Stampin' Up!  So, I decided that I could make one that was made from Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper. 

While my downline and I were on our week retreat, I gave them my retired DSP and said create your own Smash Book.  Here are 2 of the ones that were created.  I took a few quick pictures, but you get the idea. 

Of course you have to have the rubber band around it to keep all your stuff smashed into the book so it does not fall out!  I made this with the elastic type headbands and cut DSP and cardstock using the Fun Flower Bigz L Dies from Sizzix that SU sales.  Love, Love, Love how Patty's Smash Book turned out!!

This is some of the inside of the book. It is a masterpiece in progress.  She has already done such a great job on it!!

This one is Toni's!  She is so darn creative!!  Just love it!!  I'm not sure how they got theirs more complete than me, but they did an awesome job.  Maybe it was because I was binding them and they were able to create?  Hmmm or maybe it was just that they are just so much more creative than me!!  Can it be??

This is the inside of Toni's Smash Book.  She has more pockets and tabs on hers.  Her creativity just flows!!  My downline are simply AMAZING!!

No comments: