Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to all my blog readers!

I  think I have posted a card very similar, but I like these colors much better. 

Here is a close up of the flower.  I used the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets #120805 $14.95 for 12 sheets.  Really a great deal!!

See all that Dazzling Diamonds on the flower?  It's really easy to do and makes the card just pop.  Here's the deets:  Stamp your image on whisper white (I used the Mixed Bunch set).  Then cut a piece of the Multipurpose Adhesive and place it directly on top of the stamped image.  Then punch it out.  Burnish the edges and then peel off the adhesive and sprinkle dazzling diamonds on top.  The dazzling Diamonds will stick to the image and not fall off.  It's A-Mazing!!!  You should really try it.  I got the idea from someone that demonstrated at Regionals in San Antonio.  Sorry do not know her name, but it is a GREAT idea!!

No comments: