Thursday, January 3, 2013

What?!! 2013!!

OMG!  Where did 2012 go and especially Dec??  I did not make one post in Dec and I had pictures and everything.  Guess that is what happens when you spend 3 weeks in Texas buying a house!  Yes, that is right!  We had a house built and I was there for the closing and oh what a mess there was, but all is good and we now own 2 houses!  Yikes!!  I better start selling ALOT of Stamping Up!, get a job or sell this house!  Anyone want to buy a house?  

Ok, I promise to post something.

My New Years Resolutions is to TRY and post weekly.  I know I cannot do daily, as much as I would like to and I am going to be going to Florida for a week, an event with Stampin Up! (Leadership) and then back here to VA to get this house ready to sell, so I am trying to be realistic.  I don't want to set myself up for failure.  And honestly once a week might be a bit much, but I will TRY!

So look out 2013 and Austin, TX!!  I will be moving to the Austin area as soon as this house sells and SU is coming to your area soon! Well Stampin' Up! is there but, I'm not!  Hopefully I will find some new friends to stamp with!! 

Watch for a few new post...have some things from Christmas that I wanted to share and just simply ran out of time!

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments: