Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Batty Notepad Holder

Another stamp camp project.  I saw a notepad holder on Becky Robert's blog and decided I would make one for Halloween. I used the owl punch to make the bat.  I also used DSP, 1 1/4"
 stripped ribbon, antique brad and basic black and cajun craze cardstock.  I made the notepad holder to fit my pad.   Becky Roberts said she used the www.papertreyink.com pattern and I did too.  I only used the part for the pen and probably could of adjusted it to fit my pen better, but I liked the way it turned out, so I left well enough alone.


 Here is another picture of the project with the front cover opened.  

I bought the pads at the Dollar Tree and they only had them in blue and purple.  But when the cover is closed you can't tell what color it is.  


No comments: