Friday, March 25, 2011

New Vintage Shadow Box

Ok, so I remade these samples and they are using all SU product.  If you go to this post I tell you where I got the rose tutorial from.

 These pictures are much better.  Lighting was better.  This one is made in Rose Red and uses Soft Suede cardstock too.  I really like the way it turned out.  I am giving a class on these this weekend. 

 Here is the Baja Blue one.  I really enjoyed making these and even have another one to post that does not look anything like these.  I will try and post that one tomorrow. 

3 comments:

stampingwithkris said...

These are amazing. Are you going to have a tutorial so that we can make some of these as well? They are really beautiful and the rose just sets them off.

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Very unique and pretty cards, love the tri fold! Looks like you have been very busy!
Hugs,
Sharon F.

Sheri - confessed craftaholic said...

Very pretty. Beautiful roses. Following you through SC. I'm #380. Happy stamping! cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com